This accessibility statement applies to Sandwell Family Information Service Hub website
This website is run by Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
This website is compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard
If you need information held on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille then you can contact us
If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we're not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us
We are not required to fix documents or content published before 23rd September 2018.
We have no liability for third-party content that is neither funded nor developed by, nor under the control of Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council