Search results

Refine these results

Result actions


  1. Friday, every other week, 5-7pm
    If you are profoundly deaf, live in Sandwell and aged 18+, come along to Deaf 71 a social club based at SDCA. The group meets up to socialise and take part in various activities.
    New Deaf CentreSummer StreetWest BromwichB71 4JA
  2. Deafblind is a national charity which provides support services to deaf blind people and their carers. Our services include: Information and advice Line Social groups Befriending Digital support Holidays Training Supported living Care and support at home
  3. Monday - Friday
    The DECCA (Drug Education, Counselling and Confidential Advice) Team is Sandwell's young people’s drug, alcohol and tobacco service. The team work with any young person that lives in the Sandwell area aged 18 or under and also works any agency that work with them. DECCA…
    6 - 8 Unity WalkTiptonDY4 8QL
  4. Devonshire Infant Academy is part of Victoria Academies Trust.  It is fortunate to be situated in a former secondary school. It benefits from large classrooms, its own allotment next to the school and extensive school grounds.  We are a 3 form entry, non-denominational Infant Academy providing…
    Devonshire Infant AcademyAuckland RoadSmethwickB67 7AT
  5. School Site Breakfast Club
    Activities and a healthy breakfast for Devonshire Infants and Junior pupils. We offer before school childcare at a competive affordable rate for children aged 3 - 11 years. The children have a healthy breakfast and drink. the children then engage in activities to support their…
    Devonshire Infant AcademyAuckland RoadSmethwickB67 7AT
  6. Devonshire Junior Academy is a larger than average junior school which is part of the Victoria Academies Trust. Our school caters for boys and girls from the age of 7 to 11. We have the privilege of being set in the middle of an extensive…
    Devonshire Junior AcademyAuckland RoadSmethwickB67 7AT
  7. A direct payment is a way of paying your personal budget. Instead of arranging services for you, we pay your personal budget directly to you into a bank account. You use it to arrange and pay for the services and support agreed in your support plan. This puts you…
    Sandwell Council HouseFreeth StreetOldburyB69 3DE

Get in touch with us

Family Information Service
Back to top