POhWER Community Advocacy in Sandwell
Share this record
POHWER now provides Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy (IMCA) and Independent Menatl Health Advocacy (IMHA) services in Sandwell and continues to deliver NHS complaints and Community/Care Act Advocacy.
A free, confidential, independent advocacy service for people who live in Sandwell and need support to deal with any issue they are facing.
To make a referral to the advocacy services in Sandwell, you can contact us on the details below.
- NHS Complaints Advocacy referral form
- Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy (IMCA) referral form
- Independent Mental Health Advocacy (IMHA) referral form
- Community Advocacy referral form
- Community Advocacy (including the Care Act) referral form
If you are not sure whether you can get an advocate, or for more information, advice and support in your area, you can contact us on 0300 456 2370 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who to contact
Where to go
- POhWER Community Advocacy in Sandwell
Po Box 14043
- B6 9BL
- Get directions
Last updated: 24/09/2020