The Confidence and Well-being service is based at Hawthorn House in West Bromwich, with classes and sessions taking place across Sandwell.We offer:
- Health improvement programmes
- Positive mental training CDs
- Breathing techniques (capnography).
We also offer a range of well-being programmes specifically catering for:
- People with long-term health conditions
- Young people (11-18 year olds)
The Confidence and Well-being service operates on a self-referral and GP referral basis. It is open to anyone who lives in Sandwell, is registered with a Sandwell GP or works in the borough. For more information about the service or to self-refer, call 03030 339 903 or visit www.confidenceandwellbeing.co.uk