Community Connect Foundation
Community Connect Foundation (CCF) offers a wide range of adult learning and training facilities and our advisors can help you find the best programme and activity to suit your learning needs. Whether you’re thinking of retraining, enhancing your career prospects or just want to learn a new skill, CCF can help.
Typical programmes and learning activities from CCF include:
- English Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL). Classes available for both men and women.
- Homework help for 11-16 years every Saturday. The homework classes are run by qualified teachers.
- ICT Classes available at the Centre.
- Help is available with job searching, how to browse the internet and use social media. No need to book
- Functional skills: literacy, numeracy, and basic computer skills
- Employability and personal development courses
- Health and wellbeing awareness courses
- Food hygiene courses
- Health & Safety courses
- First aid courses
- Mentoring and counselling courses/workshops
Who to contact
Where to go
North Smethwick Resource Centre
- B66 2HR
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Thursday; 9am-5pm,Friday; 9am-4.30pm
- Time of day
Last updated: 19/12/2019