SWEDA - Building Better Opportunities – Family Matters
SWEDA helps unemployed clients who are not on a work programme and are living in Sandwell, get back into work. They also offer self employment advice, workshops and one to one support for people wanting to start their own business.
- IAG (Information Advice and Guidance) sessions which are arranged with an employment adviser
- An assessment needs analysis with an action plan to ensure correct advice and support
- Advice on training courses accredited and non-accredited provided by SWEDA
- Self-development / employability workshops
- Sweda job club weekly on Thursday afternoons 1pm – 4pm by appointment
- ICT Training - taster sessions and MS Office training
SWEDA is a social enterprise offering support to anyone thinking of setting up a social enterprise or existing social enterprises needing help
Family Matters offers free support to individuals who are aged 15 or over to develop their skills and secure employment. To find out more call 0121 525 2558 or email email@example.com.
Where to go
B70 8RPView B70 8RP on a map
There are limited car park spaces available next to the building.