Kids - Orchard Centre Short Breaks
KIDS provide a flexible support package to suit the needs of the individual and their family.
A service for children and young people aged 0 to 25 across the entire range of disabilities. The service provides:
- One to one support to widen leisure, social opportunities, and access to other services
- One to one support with life skills and independent travel
- Home based support such as short breaks, personal care, respite or sitting services
- Support with group and inclusive activities
They can provide experienced and qualified staff workers, such as a Buddies, Key Workers, Mentors, Support Workers and/or Specialist Carer.
They are OFSTED and CQC registered, fully insured and strictly adhere to guidelines set by Sandwell and Dudley local authority Safeguarding Boards.
Who to contact
Where to go
KIDS Orchard Centre
- DY9 8HA
- Get directions
- The price varies depending on the service provision and level of care provided.
- Local Offer Age Bands
Secondary (11 - 16 years)
17 to 25 years
Early Years (0 - 5 years)
Primary (5 - 11 years)
Last updated: 20/04/2020