Smethwick Family Hub
Family Hubs offer the right help, in the right place, at the right time.
They provide services and support for families with children 0-19 (or 25 with SEND).
They can also offer extra support to families during pregnancy and with baby’s first years.
Family Hub run regular sessions where families can get advice, enjoy fun activities and socialise in a friendly and welcoming environment.
Who to contact
- 0121 555 6756 0121 555 6756
- Smethwick & Oldbury Children's Centres
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
Smethwick Family Hub
B66 3PXView B66 3PX on a map
Time / Date Details#
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday (Term Time Only)
- Time of day
- Session Information
Monday: 9am - 5.30pm
Tuesday: 9am - 5.30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 5.30pm
Thursday: 9am - 5.30pm
Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Other notes
The service offers support to children, young people 0-19 years (up to 25 years for SEND) and their families in Sandwell.
The aims of the service are:
- To provide a range of support services to local families, including Family Support, Parenting Support for children 0-19, Parenting Support for children with Autism, Health, Wellbeing & Engagement, Early Years and Volunteering.
- To support the early identification and support of children with additional needs
- To provide information, advice and guidance for families about services in their respective town and across the borough.
- To offer a programme of antenatal education courses across the borough
- To proactively support families in engaging their children’s early language development and Home Learning Environment
- To encourage families to maximise the available early years opportunities through Nursery Education Funding (NEF) and Early Learning for Twos Funding (ELT).
- In all aspects of delivery, to work in partnership with other statutory and voluntary sector agencies.
- To provide opportunities to engage with our volunteering programme to support the work of the service and to provide parents/carers with invaluable training and experience on their route towards further education and employment as necessary.
- To ensure the evaluation and development of all aspects of the service through our Voice & Influence work and capturing impact evidence
Contact the Family Hub for more information and to find out when sessions and courses run.