Warmer Homes West Midlands is a free and impartial energy advice service. Our work is covered and regulated by the Charity Commission.
Our trained Energy Advisors and Community Outreach workers are happy to help with any energy issues such as:
- Keeping warm at home
- Insulation and heating grants
- Assisting with energy bills, tariffs, and suppliers
- Financial support and discounts
- Help to access Green Homes Grants
- Home Energy Checks to install small energy-saving measures
Our agents cover all of the West Midlands, advice will be delivered by our team of qualified energy advisors via telephone, through casework, and on home visits and community events, where it is safe to do so.
Referrals can be made by telephone or email: Warmer Homes West Midlands Telephone 0808 1968 298 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org