Autism Siblings Workshop
A workshop for siblings (8-12years) of children with autism. FREE for Sandwell Families.
Aims of the workshop
- To meet other children who understand what it is like to have an autisticbrother/sister.
- To gain a better understanding of autism
- To understand and feel positive about their role within the family
- To increase sibling’s confidence
Places allocated on a first come, first served basis. Please bring a packed lunch.
For more information or to book a place please contact Amanda.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- 07881 109496
- Parent Organisation
- Autism West Midlands - Specialist autism provider in the West Midlands
Where to go
Friar Park Children's Centre
- WS10 0JG
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Thursday 25 July 2019; 10am-2pm
- Time of day
Last updated: 18/04/2019