Autism West Midlands
We are the leading charity in the West Midlands for people on the autism spectrum. We use our expertise to enrich the lives of autistic people and those who love and care for them. Our passionate, expert staff and volunteers work across all age groups and abilities, providing direct support.
- We support autistic people to live as independently as possible, in residential care, or in their own or the family home
- We provide a free autism information helpline offering a first point of contact for families and individuals in crisis
- We provide advice and support sessions families and carers of children on the autistic spectrum
- We enable adults to access support within their local community to build resilience, confidence, and skills to actively participate in society
- We offer training to parents, professionals and individuals and much more!
Please visit our website for information about our services supporting people with autism, their families and carers, professionals and employers.
We have an Events Calendar detailing all the support groups, advice sessions, training, activities and trips for children and much more!
Our website has a massive set of information resources all about autism, free to download and share.
Who to contact
Last updated: 18/09/2020