Community Connect Foundation (CCF) offers a wide range of adult learning and training facilities and our advisors can help you find the best programme and activity to suit your learning needs. Whether you’re thinking of retraining, enhancing your career prospects or just want to learn a new skill, CCF can help.
Typical programmes and learning activities from CCF include:
- English Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Functional skills: literacy, numeracy, and basic computer skills
- Employability and personal development courses
- Health and wellbeing awareness courses
- Food hygiene courses
- Health & Safety courses
- First aid courses
- Mentoring and counselling courses/workshops
- Online Courses
Classes available for both men and women. Contact the centre for more information.