FACE (Fighting Against Child Exploitation) is a group of young people, male and female, who are aware of the dangers of grooming and sexual exploitation.
This website was developed by them to help other young people who are vulnerable or taking risks. We hope this website will let them know about the dangers out there and give information on how to keep safe.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help!
- Find someone you can trust to talk to – it doesn’t matter the role they’re in or job they do but whether you like them as a person.
- You could call or text the free 116 000 helpline to talk to someone anonymously 24/7
- You could call the police if things get really bad.
- You can send an e-mail for free; from a library or something – you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to #SaySomething