Youth Offending Services
The Youth offending Service works with young people aged 10-17 that get into trouble with the law. They look into the background of a young person and try to help them stay away from crime.
- help young people at the police station as an appropriate adult if they’re arrested.
- Provide support to young people at Court, and write reports to advise the Court on sentencing.
- Work with the police to supervise out of court disposal options
- Supervise young people serving a community sentence
- Stay in touch with a young person if they’re sentenced to custody , and supervise them on license in the community
The Youth Offending Service is part of Sandwell Children's Trust
Who to contact
- 0121 569 2201
Where to go
- Youth Offending Service
6 - 8 Unity Walk
- DY4 8QL
- Get directions
- Age Ranges
- 10 to 17 years old
Last updated: 13/10/2020