BEAM Sandwell:An Emotional Health and Wellbeing Service for young people
Beam Sandwell provides a safe place for young people under 18.
Sometimes talking about how you feel isn’t easy. Beam Sandwell is a friendly place to spend time, play games and talk to someone about how you’re feeling if you want to.
It’s your time, your choice and you don’t need to make an appointment – just drop in.
Hundreds of young people say they felt better after talking to someone at Beam. We can help you too.
The drop in services are located across the Sandwell area:
- Mondays: 1pm - 4.30pm at Community Link, Cradley Heath B64 5AH
- Tuesdays: 3.30pm - 7pm (term time) 1pm - 5pm (holiday time) The Cafe (Ground Floor) Sandwell Central Sixth College, West Bromwich B70 7PG
- Wednesdays: 3pm - 6pm at Krunch, Sandwell Christian Centre, Langley Crescent, Oldbury B68 8RE
- Thursdays: 3pm - 6pm at Glebefields Primary School, 36 Sandgate Road, Tipton, DY4 0SX
- Saturday: 11am - 4pm at CAMHS Building, 48 Lodge Road, West Bromwich, B70 8NY
We sometimes provide pop-up services too.
Beam are currently in the process of expanding their services, so please check their website (or their Instagram and Twitter pages) for updates to times and locations.
Who to contact
- Age Ranges
- 5 to 18 years
Last updated: 22/06/2020