Skip to main content

Universal Credit Support - Sandwell MBC

Add to My Shortlist

Universal Credit – are you ready?

All new working age benefit claimants now need to claim Universal Credit. For example, if someone has their first child, rather than claiming child tax credit they will need to make an online claim for Universal Credit instead.

You may have a friend or a family member who is about to claim Universal Credit, or you may provide support to residents who are unemployed.  All the information that they need – from advice on budgeting to ease the move to monthly payments to help getting online – it’s all on our website.

Who to contact

Moving to Universal Credit

Last updated: 02/06/2020