Relate is the UK’s largest and most experienced relationship counselling organisation. Our counselling services are open to all, whether you are single, married, living together, in a heterosexual or same-sex relationship, separated or divorced.
Our aim is to help you understand what is going on in your relationship and change things for the better. You can use our services to:
- Help with problems in your current relationship or even problems that you have faced previously – Relationship Counselling
- Work with your family to improve the quality of home life – Family Counselling
- Support children and young people with a range of problems – Children & Young People’s Counselling
- Offer help and support with specific sexual problems – Sex Therapy
- Support victims / survivors of domestic abuse and their family – Victim / Survivor Support Service
- Support for employees and employers – Employee Assist Counselling
- External supervision for professionals – Supervision Service
- Learn new life skills – Education & Training Service
- No Face to face appoinments
Appointments need to be booked please call.