Quality Assurance and Safeguarding Unit
Part of Sandwell Children's Trust The Quality Assurance and Safeguarding Unit oversees the following;
- Independent Reviewing officers who chair the looked after meetings for children and young people
- Independent child protection chairs that oversee and chair conferences for children who are at risk (or likely to be) at risk of significant harm.
- LADO service, manages allegations against adults who work with children
- Multi-agency safeguarding arrangements (MASA) – is the key statutory mechanism for agreeing how partner agencies will co-operate and safeguard the welfare of children. They also undertake Serious Case Reviews and review the death of children within Sandwell.
Who to contact
- 0121 569 4770
- Sandwell Children's Trust
- Referral required
Last updated: 15/04/2019