Stop it Now! UK and Ireland
Stop it Now! UK and Ireland is a child sexual abuse prevention campaign and Helpline. It is run by the Lucy Faithfull Foundation, the only UK-wide child protection charity dedicated solely to reducing the risk of children being sexually abused.
The Stop it Now! Helpline is available for anyone with concerns about child sexual abuse. Callers do not need to give identifying information, so can remain anonymous. We speak to thousands of people every year, and help them take action to protect children and young people from sexual abuse and exploitation.
Our Helpline is available to:
- adults worried about the sexual behaviour of other adults or children and young people
- those worried about their own sexual thoughts or behaviour towards children, including those with concerns about their online behaviour
- friends and relatives of people arrested for sexual offending, including internet offending
- any other adult with a concern about child sexual abuse - including survivors and professionals
We believe that child sexual abuse is preventable, not inevitable, and urge anyone with concerns about child sexual abuse to seek help. By working together we can prevent child sexual abuse.
Who to contact
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Helpline available: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday; 9am - 9pm and Friday; 9am - 5pm
Last updated: 27/09/2019