Women’s Aid is the national charity working to end domestic abuse against women and children.
If you’re experiencing abuse or working with survivors of abuse we are here to help.
- You can live chat to us by connecting to a support worker with our new instant messaging service
- You can send an email to one of our support workers. We will reply in 5 working days
- Access our Survivors Handbook - get help on housing, safety planning, dealing with police and more
- Survivors Forum - speak to other women in our supportive community of survivors
- Find your local services
- Rail to Refuge free train travel for those fleeing domestic abuse.
Women’s Aid is not an emergency service.
If you think you might be in danger, call the police immediately on 999.