Share this record
You must stay at home
The Government has announced that Sandwell and the whole of England is under national lockdown.
This means you must stay at home. The single most important action we can all take is to stay at home to protect the NHS and save lives.
You may only leave your home to:
- shop for basic necessities, for you or a vulnerable person
- go to work, or provide voluntary or charitable services, if you cannot reasonably do so from home
- exercise with your household (or support bubble) or one other person. This should be limited to once per day, and you should not travel outside your local area.
- meet your support bubble or childcare bubble where necessary, but only if you are legally permitted to form one
- seek medical assistance or avoid injury, illness or risk of harm (including domestic abuse)
- attend education or childcare (only for children who are eligible)
Colleges, primary and secondary schools will remain open only for vulnerable children and the children of critical workers. All other children will learn remotely until February half-term. Early Years settings remain open.